Monday, January 13, 2003

Of Paint Thinner and Other Exfoliants


or: Going Public

There is nothing like a weekend spent cooped up inhaling paint fumes and wiping burning paint thinner from your skin to make you want to reach out and touch someone. But it's cold outside and I don't like touching people, so it's got to be virtual. I hope for this to be a repository for thought-provoking, insightful, cogent analyses of world events and the elusive workings of the human psyche. But until I have anything worth saying on the above topics, I'll be worrying through less profound dilemmas such as the one currently on my mind:
What to do for tonight?
A) Go see Cursive at the Black Cat, to get yourself out of the house and make up for the time they cancelled their show in Austin.
B) Succumb to Joe Millionaire



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home