Monday, May 05, 2003

Mo' shizzle

When I put my own site through the Shizzolater, I find that this post becomes pretty funny. It was the quote from the Scottish lead singer of the Delgados, reminiscing about his D.C. show:

Got da show at da Black Cat, a club owned incidentally, by MistaDave Grohl, know what I'm sayin'? Speaking of MistaGrohl, I has be like how much I’m totally loving da new Queens Of The Stone Age album n' shit. I’ve gots a fucking bomb diggity story 'bout da QOTSA by da way…apparently they wuz touring wit And Yo' ass Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead 'n two shows into da tour, AYWKUBTTOD had been smashing up they gear (as per normal) after every show but had been hitting da QOTSA’s gear while they wuz at that shiznit, know what I'm sayin'?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home