Wednesday, August 20, 2003

I nearly forgot to report my long-overdue first Washington DC celebrity sighting! (I don't hang out near the corridors of power, you see, so it's been a long time coming. I'm more in the vicinity of the long line for the porta-potties of power.) Regardless, on our way to a gallery exhibit Saturday morning, Kriston and I crossed paths with a coffee-drinking, sneaker-wearing George Stephanopolous. I actually only saw his back because he had already passed by when Kriston pointed him out. This leads me to believe that I may have in fact passed many a minor celebrity in the past 10 months, but have been too busy scanning the streets for charming sidewalk cafes to have noticed.

So my celebrity-on-the-street grand total for the past year is 2, if you include my NYC Ron Jeremy sighting, and I definitely think you must.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home