Monday, November 17, 2003

Find the logical inconsistency!

Christina Aguilera says Spears isn't a "proper" artist.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that connecting the dots is not Christina Aguilera's strong point. Let's play a game with her interview.

Dot 1: Britney kissed Madonna at the MTV music awards "because she needed a gimmick to keep fans interested."

Dot 2: Therefore, "These people aren't artists, they're just performers - fake and superficial, like the entire event."

Now, is Dot 3:
A. "Because I too kissed Madonna at the MTV Music awards as a shameless gimmick, I too am a fake and superficial performer.
B. "Although I too kissed Madonna at the MTV Music awards, I did out of genuine artistic inspiration, and am therefore a consummate artist.
C. "Just look at the way they handled the kiss I had with Madonna. They didn't even screen my kiss properly - they cut away instead for a Justin Timberlake reaction shot. How predictable and how pathetic."

Hint: Christina is super dumb!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home