Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Nightmare on U Street

Via Catherine, I see that I can familiarize myself with my friendly neighborhood sex offenders with the help of this website. Now, Kriston and I have had a memorable series of terrible, vicious, foul, cruel, cutting, malicious arguments about the wisdom of this kind of disclosure that I don't intend to revisit here just for shits and giggles, but I just want to say that I for one find the following information instructive:

In my zip code, there lives 1 (one) registered sex offender.

In Kriston's zip code? Eighty-three.

Why do I find this instructive?
1) Crackhead Joe is not on the list. I can continue to regard him as a harmless neighborhood institution.

2) I now know to hold my vagina whilst strolling to Oohs and Aahs for chicken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home