Friday, October 15, 2004

The Rovinator 3000

I happened to catch the unsinkable Molly Ivins on CNN yesterday, and she was joining in on the latest popular party game to guess what Karl Rove's next move is going to be. Her guess? Whisper campaign aimed at Teresa Heinz-Kerry. Me, I'm not so sure. I'm more inclined to think it will involve photoshop and a Saigon brothel. And Michael Moore. However, as I have said many a time, as each new "revelation" about JK is revealed: the only conceivable revelation that could change my vote, is if they revealed that John Kerry is actually George Bush. Then I'd be in quite the pickle. However, apparently not all of America has the same sophisticated political insight as myself, so there's still some wiggle room for in which Karl can do his shimmy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home