Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Hell Froze Over

...or at least Dallas did. I don't know the last time I saw snow in this place. Nice of Dallas to bring me a little taste of Ukraine. And it must be said, thank christ I'm not there right now. I can't even swallow my own saliva at the moment, and when I try to talk I sound like a deaf person. I can see how that might be unpleasant in less comfortable surroundings, compounded with jet lag and all sorts of strange bacteria and microbes.

Now, I can just sit back and enjoy the insights of the Dallas Morning News editorial page: "We Can't Afford to Ignore Opposing Opinions" trumpets one. Or how 'bout this head-scratcher: "Marriage Has Foes More Threatening than Gays." I don't know about you, but I don't believe this liberal propaganda for a second!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home