Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Trajik

I know it's kind of sucked around here lately, and for that I humbly apologize. And the suckage will probably get worse before it gets better. HOWEVER. I should have some amusing stories to share before too long, as I've just learned that I'll be going to Tajikistan in 12 days, which is known as the "Ibiza of Central Asia"*, so you know, party time!! My ability to blog from the wilds of Tajikistan will likely hover around nil most of the time, so don't send in the rescue teams when you don't hear from me right away. And remember. If you run into my mother, I'm going to Ireland, okay people? Ireland. Nice, jolly, nowhere-near-Afghanistan, Ireland.

Just kidding. Bless her soul, she's getting used to the horror of her daughter.

*Total complete lie

UPDATE: And yes. Of course. I'm totally buying a mouth organ when I swing through Kazakhstan.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home