Friday, May 06, 2005

Not so fast

I don't really know how to approach this, but it seems I'll be putting off grad school for a year to move to Tbilisi, Georgia on a Fulbright fellowship. I'm still a bit overwhelmed and flabbergasted, so I'm still working that basic fact through my head before I move on to anything else. But I love Georgia and once my extended panic attack settles, I'm probably going to be really excited.

I hate to give in to self-indulgence in my posts if they don't have a punch-line, so forgive this one. But since I'll suddenly be posting from Georgia in a few months, I thought I should at least explain why... As has been my practice thus far, I'll keep my research interests off the blog and reserve this space for stories about how foreign people sure are funny!

(Note to Fulbright committee: Am kidding. Am cultural ambassador of highest degree.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home