Thursday, February 09, 2006

And Please Bring Your License as Proof of ID

Well, the positive spin is that at least, when I move back to DC, I won't have to worry about the culture shock of good governance:

From the District of Columbia Department of Motor Vehicles:
If your driver's license has been lost or stolen, you can obtain a duplicate driver's license. The DMV makes obtaining a duplicate driver's license convenient by offering the service online or at a DMV service location.
Just proceed to the handy online form and enter in your driver's license number.

Riiiiight.

(And before any of you scold me because you have your license number memorized, and why don't I, let me just tell you that I made a deliberate decision to not populate the scarce vacant real estate in my skull with stupid numbers. Therefore, I still don't know my own mobile phone number. On the other hand, this decision came down after i moved from Texas, so I still pointlessly know that my TX license number was 03586865. So there.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home